FlowControl was created and developed by engineers, who have been working on the issues of network performance, application efficiency and IT security for over 18 years. Using the solutions from global APM/NPM and SIEM providers, they have completed more than 400 projects for such customers as Franklin Templeton Investment, The Ministry of Defense, NATO, National Bank of Poland, T-Mobile, Ikea, ING Group, Orange and Alior Bank. This made them convinced that engineers who work in large organisations do not need a system that presents all available data about networks, devices and applications. What they need instead is selected, specific information presented as rapidly as possible. That is why FlowControl was created.
What exactly is Sycope Flowcontrol?
Sycope offers these features
- Visualisation of network connections including geolocation.
- Targeted identification of applications and hosts that cause a lot of network load.
- Detection of extraordinary incidents, compliance violations, DDoS attacks and unwanted communication.
- High efficiency and speed.
- Functional validation of the QoS policy.
- Defence against DDoS attacks.
- Analysis of network traffic at the level of a single TCP/ UDP port.
- Verification and analysis of L3 network segmentation.
- Network Address Translation (NAT) monitoring with translation information and NetFlow statistical data.
- Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) helps with filtering and prioritisation when dealing with threats.
- Simple installation and configuration.